Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Offering an excellent compensation plan to physicians including base salary, performance bonus plan, lucrative benefits with added perks, revenue sharing, and partnership track.
- Team of 12 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- 14-bed, open ICU with intensivist coverage.
- Procedures not required.
- The hospital was awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- We are adding Hospitalists to our team at a 154-bed, Level III trauma center, Level II Time Critical Diagnosis Stemi Center.
- The city's central amenity is the two private lakes, but there are many other amenities that make this a popular suburban area popular including the best schools in the state, and a vibrant restaurant and shopping scene.
- This community is situated around two lakes and between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 just west of St. Louis.
- The St. Louis International Airport is also within a 30-minute drive.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 8.