Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The St. Louis International Airport is also within a 30-minute drive.
- Offering an excellent compensation plan to physicians including base salary, performance bonus plan, lucrative benefits with added perks, revenue sharing, and partnership track.
- Procedures not required.
- The city's central amenity is the two private lakes, but there are many other amenities that make this a popular suburban area popular including the best schools in the state, and a vibrant restaurant and shopping scene.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- The hospital was awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- This community is situated around two lakes and between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 just west of St. Louis.
- Team of 12 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- 14-bed, open ICU with intensivist coverage.
- We are adding Hospitalists to our team at a 154-bed, Level III trauma center, Level II Time Critical Diagnosis Stemi Center.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.