Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Springfield, MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensed in MO - Clean DEA - BC.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3 months+.
- Time: 7P - 7A (Nights) and 7A - 7P (Days).
- Trauma level of facility: Level 1 & 914 hospital beds.
- Location: Springfield, MO.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Will build schedule around provider's October - December 2022 availability.
- Schedule: Coverage: 7-8 days (block) per month.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Required Procedures: Arterial lines, EKG interpretation, endotracheal intubations, thoracentesis, tracheotomy, ventilator management, Ecmo.
- Of Patients: 10-20 patients per day.
- Start Date: Oct 1, 2022.
- Duties & procedures: Duties: admissions, rounding, consults, procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.