Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Circumcision (type).
- Suturing minor lacerations.
- EKG interpretation.
- Exchange transfusion.
- Needle pneumothorax.
- Intubation (ETT/NT).
- Prefer locum with availability to cover 10-15 shifts per month.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist Peds.
- Skills Preferred: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management (neo-puff).
- Start Date: Jan 2, 2023 (Cred 10-12 weeks).
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Clean, Active DEA (need to be ablet to change address).
- This role involves assessing new nursery babies and pediatric floor patients.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Central line.
- Ventilation Management (Pediatric).
- Ventilation Management (Newborn).
- Swallow studied.
- Vaccine: Covid and Current Flu vaccines required.
- BLS, Pals.
- X-ray interpretation.
- BC - Peds.
- Arterial lines.
- Conscious sedation.
- No Nicu cover required.
- Deep sedation.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Schedule: 7a-7p.
- PA Catheter.
- Patient Volume: 10-15.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Chest tube insertion.
- Licensed in MO Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 9.