Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Exchange transfusion.
- Intubation (ETT/NT).
- Patient Volume: 10-15.
- Central line.
- Skills Preferred: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management (neo-puff).
- BC - Peds.
- Suturing minor lacerations.
- X-ray interpretation.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist Peds.
- PA Catheter.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Prefer locum with availability to cover 10-15 shifts per month.
- Arterial lines.
- Chest tube insertion.
- Ventilation Management (Pediatric).
- Swallow studied.
- Start Date: Jan 2, 2023 (Cred 10-12 weeks).
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ventilation Management (Newborn).
- No Nicu cover required.
- Conscious sedation.
- Circumcision (type).
- BLS, Pals.
- Vaccine: Covid and Current Flu vaccines required.
- Deep sedation.
- Licensed in MO Required.
- EKG interpretation.
- Needle pneumothorax.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Schedule: 7a-7p.
- Clean, Active DEA (need to be ablet to change address).
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- This role involves assessing new nursery babies and pediatric floor patients.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 9.