Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is 7a to 7p or 7p to 7a, inpatient only.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Credentialing takes about 30-60 days.
- Night Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-141611-MD-MO.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: No.
- The EMR is Epic.
- The facility is located outside of Springfield, Missouri.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15 PPD.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 7.